[MAIPC] Poison ivy management

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Sep 18 04:59:12 PDT 2013

The urban jungle article reported leaves of three, leave it be. Only if one
stem is longer than the other two. I have had to show this distinction
frequently to prevent wrong decisions.

Marc Imlay, PhD,
Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office

Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.
(301) 442-5657 <blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::tel:(301)%20442-5657>
cell  ialm at erols.com
<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:ialm at erols.com>
Natural and Historical Resources Division
The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning Commission
www.pgparks.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.pgparks.com/>

  _____