[MAIPC] Stiltgrass control

Margaret Chatham margaret.chatham at verizon.net
Mon Sep 23 16:09:29 PDT 2013

I can definitely cite Fraser Preserve in Northern Virginia as an example of
stilt grass growing exuberantly in the shade under high canopy, but fading
out in a ring around lower-growing, more densely shading trees such as young
beech & maple, pawpaw, American holly, and blackhaw.

Margaret Chatham
Falls Church, VA