[MAIPC] [GRAYMAIL] does Chlorox work on cut stems?

Grund, Steve SGrund at paconserve.org
Tue Apr 14 11:16:42 PDT 2015

I’m sure it would, but I don’t think it is a good solution. Chlorine bleach is a pesticide, just not a registered one (as far as I know). It is doubtlessly much more harmful to the environment than Roundup.

Steve Grund
Botanist
Natural Heritage Program, Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
800 Waterfront Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(412) 586-2350
www.paconserve.org