[MAIPC] FW: Removed Bamboo trees - any useful environmentally friendly ideas what to do with removed invasive trees?

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Thu Apr 16 03:24:57 PDT 2015

Recommendations for Betsy? Marc

From: Betsy McMillion [mailto:patapscofriend at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:58 AM
To: Marc Imlay
Subject: Removed Bamboo trees - any useful environmentally friendly ideas what to do with removed invasive trees?

Hi, Marc!

Have you heard of any useful environmentally friendly ideas what to do with removed bamboo trees?

I just received a call from one of our volunteers, and I don't have a clue where to turn...

--

_______________________
Betsy McMillion, Director

Environmental Restoration & Education Programs
Patapsco Heritage Greenway

Email: patapscofriend at gmail.com <mailto:patapscofriend at gmail.com>

Website:  <http://www.patapscoheritagegreenway.org/> www.patapscoheritagegreenway.org
Office Phone: 410-480-0824

Visit us on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/groups/patapscoheritagegreenway

See photos of our recent events at:  <http://patapscofriend.smugmug.com/> http://patapscofriend.smugmug.com

Our mission is to preserve, protect & enhance the history, heritage and natural resources of the Patapsco Valley!

"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world. Indeed, it has never been done otherwise." Margaret Mead

---