[MAIPC] FW: Removed Bamboo trees - any useful environmentally friendly ideas what to do with removed invasive trees?

Jensen, Mary kate_jensen at nps.gov
Thu Apr 16 04:39:30 PDT 2015

Zoos with pandas are sometimes looking for bamboo, but they need a certain
kind.  If you have a zoo nearby,  you might want to contact them to find
out.

Kate Jensen
Ecologist and IPM Manager
Valley Forge National Historical Park
1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA  19406
phone: 610 783 1035
cell: 215 692 3340
fax: 610 783 5381
kate_jensen at nps.gov

*P** Please c**onsider the environment before printing this email*