[MAIPC] does Chlorox work on cut stems?

Bret Robinson landandforest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:45:21 PDT 2015

I apologize in advance for not reading all the lengthy emails, I am trying
to complete a planting contract for the state of MD, however, where did
this discussion leave off? Will individuals stop trying to use non
registered products as pesticides? Remember that if you are using something
to kill something it is now a pesticide.... Who is the most environmentally
sound use invasive contractors using registered pesticides or those
experimenting with products outside the labeled use approved by the
regulating agency? Does the group generally recommend adhering to what the
EPA has approved as herbicides? Will we here more on this topic in the
future?

Bret Robinson

--
Bret Robinson,