[MAIPC] Test email - always bnetter to not attach things

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Tue Apr 28 11:09:26 PDT 2015

I'll take this opportunity to say that it is always better to send a
link to files you want to share with others on the list than to attach
them.

For pictures, one can always get a http://www.flickr.com (or
similar) account and put
the images there.  For other kinds of files, they are often already
available online, so just provide a link to them.  If not, you should be
able to share them through google docs.  (You'd need to create a google
account, but you needn't use it for other purposes.) Or there are many
other ways to share files:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=share+files+online

--Kathy