[MAIPC] New EDRR species in the Mid-Atlantic

Farrah, Mary mfarrah at udc.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:17:43 PDT 2015

I'm glad to hear that it hasn't been seen it in the natural areas of Montgomery county-yet!

Mark Frey from the NCR EPMT just the attached photo of what definitely looks like Corydalis incisa growing in Wolf Trap this morning. He previously thought it was Fumaria officinalis because the species look so similar, but since it's in fruit now it appears to be the former.

Mary