[MAIPC] MAIPC conference walk suggestions?

Marian Orlousky morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
Mon Aug 3 06:11:30 PDT 2015

A walk to the cliffs just above campus is always nice as well!

Marian Orlousky
Northern Resource Management Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
4 East First Street
Boiling Springs, PA 17007
Direct Line: 717-260-3217
MARO Office: 717-258-5771 ex: 208
Fax: 717.258.1442
morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
www.appalachiantrail.org

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the
Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless
cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for
centuries to come. To become a member, volunteer, or learn more, visit
www.appalachiantrail.org.