[MAIPC] Article from Harpers Magazine

MarneyB marneyb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 17 07:48:08 PDT 2015

Oh, go ahead and comment, Carol. But if you don't have time, the first
comment at the end of the article by a member of the Native Plant Society of
Oregon (NPSO) says it all. I didn't put this on my evaluation for after the
MAIPC conference, but some of the issues might make a good presentation at
the next conference.

Marney