[MAIPC] Listserv Bouncing

Invasive Girl invasivegirl at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 12:26:47 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon,
My apologies in advance for including everyone on the list with this message. I wanted to let folks know that we are aware there was a glitch with the system this morning that caused many Yahoo, Hotmail, and AOL email addresses to receive bounce notifications that indicated those addresses were disabled.

If you were among the unfortunate many that got that message, please do not worry about re-enabling. I have already taken care of that for you. Unfortunately this is not the first time that our current listserv system has done this and there does not appear to be anything that we can do to prevent it from happening again. The board is looking into alternative systems and will likely be announcing a change in the near future. Please stay tuned as we work to remedy this situation.
Apologies again for the inconvenience.  Jenn Truong
Mid Atlantic Invasive Plant Council (MAIPC)Board of Directors - Technology Chair
www.maipc.org