[MAIPC] Invasive Species Alert Signage (WLBG)

HTI Gmail historictimekeepers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:54:54 PST 2015

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy-Mid Atlantic Regional Office (Marian
Orlousky) and the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club (myself) have created a
2 page Invasive Species Alert  for trail users and volunteer workers on
the 1200 miles of trail maintained by the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
in the Mid Atlantic forest.  The first page of the alert will be used as
signs for trail users.  The full two page document will be sent to all
PATC volunteer workers.

Thanks to Kerrie Kyde and Vanessa Beauchamp for use of their work.

You are free to use these materials as you see fit.  It is attached for
your convenience.

Regards,

Dewey Clark
Club Naturalist