[MAIPC] native vs introduced phragmites in Maryland

Patrick D. Kelly pkelly.licensetokill at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 17:33:51 PDT 2015

It's getting that time of year and I'm needing to work on some phragmites on Delmarva that is supposedly grouped native AND introduced.  It's been many years since I saw what was suspected native phragmites, a stand along the Patuxent at Jug Bay, so I'm rusty re recognition.  I'm looking for sources and descriptions...Thanks for any assistance.
Patrick KellyPDK Horticultural, LLCVegetation and Conservation ServicesCentreville, Maryland443-262-2079