[MAIPC] Native meadows

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Thu May 28 04:00:45 PDT 2015

http://plants.usda.gov/core/profile?symbol=CHAL7

USDA reports Chenopodium album both native and introduced in the lower 48 states. More specifically, Chenopodium album L. var. missouriense (Aellen) I.J. Bassett & C.W. Crompton
Missouri lambsquarters is native in our region. http://plants.usda.gov/core/profile?symbol=CHALM2

Marc Imlay, PhD, Chair, Biological control working Group

Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.
 <blocked::blocked::tel:(301)%20442-5657> (301) 442-5657 cell   <blocked::blocked::mailto:ialm at erols.com> ialm at erols.com
Natural and Historical Resources Division
The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning Commission
 <http://www.pgparks.com/> www.pgparks.com