[MAIPC] FW: Article on Invasives has posted

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Tue Nov 10 12:32:16 PST 2015

From: Alison Gillespie [mailto:alisonupstairs at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:39 AM
To: Marc Imlay <ialm at erols.com>
Subject: Article on Invasives has posted

Hey Marc, thanks for talking to me a while back regarding Lea Johnson's research on invasive exotics in NYC parks.

I thought you'd like to know that the article posted earlier this week.  Here's the link:

https://www.beaconreader.com/alison-gillespie

Hope to see you soon, either in a park or at a environmental meeting of some sort!

Thanks again, and enjoy the rest of the day.

Alison Gillespie

Freelance Writer

301-385-0313

www.alisongillespie.com <http://www.alisongillespie.com>