[MAIPC] New Information?

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 12:21:33 PST 2015

Here, along the Appalachian Trail near Hawk Mountain in Pennsylvania, the main source of spread of Japanese Stilt grass is hikers.  (The same is true for Garlic Mustard.)  I am seeing patches of possible blight and saw a small area near the Lehigh Gap which was dead from unknown causes.  I will be watching the AT again this coming hiking season for signs of blight.

                                                                            Richard Gardner