[MAIPC] wlbg: Problem with removal in seed

Circe, Ron Ron.Circe at loudoun.gov
Fri Nov 27 06:14:27 PST 2015

I use the vinegar (household strength ) with Epsom salt and Dawn for LOTS of our plants here at BRNP. It works quite well! We love this stuff and no license required!!!

Goats are very good too but in my experience they are not favorable to Microstegium - not sure how much they like wlbg??

Sent from my iPhone