[MAIPC] Corydalis incisa: be on the lookout

Ruth Douglas cvilleruth at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:13:30 PDT 2016

Yes, thanks Margaret. And two very good taxonomists  in Virginia, Gary
Fleming and Tom Wieboldt have looked at it and would surely have said so if
they didn't think it was C. incisa.

If anyone wants pictures of the plants I found on Monday, send me an email
at my cvilleruth address and I will send you 2 pictures of what I found.

Ruth