[MAIPC] FW: New EDRR species in the Mid-Atlantic

Ruth Douglas cvilleruth at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:52:22 PDT 2016

Folks, I managed to unearth this email from nearly a year ago re Corydalis
incisa from Mary Farrah. It was this email that alerted me to the
possibility that the rather attractive plant I'd spotted in 2014 might be
invasive, and I went right down to the site where I'd spotted it then, and
there it was. And the beat goes on.

Best,

Ruth