[MAIPC] Corydalis incisa: be on the lookout

Patricia Greenberg pgreenberg at reston.org
Mon Apr 11 12:47:20 PDT 2016

Hi,
We need to place a point on EDDMapS as well. We just found in along the Glade Stream Valley, along the stream bank in Reston. This email chain was very timely.

Thank you,

Patricia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Patricia Pearl Greenberg
Environmental Resource Supervisor
Reston Association
12250 Sunset Hils Rd
Reston, VA 20190
(703) 435-6552
pgreenberg at reston.org<mailto:pgreenberg at reston.org>
www.reston.org<http://www.reston.org/>

[RA logo NEW copy (4)]

RA Vision: Leading the model community where all can live, work, play, and get involved.
RA Mission: To preserve and enhance the Reston Community through outstanding leadership, service, and stewardship of our resources.
RA Core Values: Service~Collaboration~Stewardship~Innovation~Leadership