[MAIPC] Corydalis incisa: be on the lookout

Margaret Chatham margaret.chatham at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 14:13:33 PDT 2016

Unfortunately, 4 of us went out to Confederate Fortifications on Sunday, &
found lots. We pulled & dug plants for nearly 4 hours, & didn¹t come
anywhere near the end of them: they appear to be coming down the waterway
(Little Rocky Run) from somewhere unknown upstream. My personal opinion:
this one is out of the bag & won¹t be going back in. (Have also found 3
plants in my own yard, on the banks of a completely different waterway, that
eventually feeds into Holmes Run.)

Margaret