[MAIPC] measuring tree height in a forest

Muth, Norris (MUTH) MUTH at juniata.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:15:53 PDT 2016

Biltmore stick could do it. Or clinometer and tape measure/range finder plus geometry. There's at least one hypsometer app that could do it.

There are also more expensive range finders with hypsometer capabilities built right in.

Hope these help.

NZ Muth
Associate Professor of Biology
Juniata College