[MAIPC] stilt grass mowing

Marian Orlousky morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
Mon Aug 15 07:36:37 PDT 2016

We had a lot of success along the A.T. with a late August cutting last
year.  This season it appears to be a bit further along and at the moment
it looks like the perfect time to cut.  I started just this past weekend on
my own property. I wouldn't push it too much longer.

Marian Orlousky
Northern Resource Management Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
4 East First Street
Boiling Springs, PA 17007
Direct Line: 717-260-3217
MARO Office: 717-258-5771 ex: 208
Fax: 717.258.1442
morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
www.appalachiantrail.org

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the
Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless
cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for
centuries to come. To become a member, volunteer, or learn more, visit www.
appalachiantrail.org.