[MAIPC] Summer Invasives.

Hulse, Cary chulse at wetlandstudies.com
Sun Aug 28 04:13:26 PDT 2016

What are some of the pre-emergent herbicides you have used?

Cary Hulse
Senior Urban Forester
Wetland Studies and Solutions, Inc.
[Davey_TagForEmailSignitures]
5300 Wellington Branch Drive, Suite 100
Gainesville, VA 20155
Office: (703) 679-5600 x5715
Direct: (703) 679-5715
Cell: (571) 436-6149
chulse at wetlandstudies.com<mailto:chulse at wetlandstudies.com>
www.wetlandstudies.com<http://www.wetlandstudies.com/>

"Helping our clients to make trees part of the plan"