[MAIPC] Oplismenus Report

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Mon Aug 29 03:34:51 PDT 2016

Hi Jill, Warren Chris, Bill, Judy, Laurie, Bob, Kerrie, Faith, Sara,  Carrie, Vanessa, and all folks interested in biological control of Wavyleaf Basketgrass. Attached is an excellent first report on potential insect or pathogen controls examining the native non-invasive wavyleaf basketgrass in SC. What do you see from the photos? Cheers.

Marc Imlay, PhD, Chair, MAIPC Biological control working Group Conservation biologist,

Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.  <mailto:Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com> Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com

(301) 442-5657 cell  Natural and Historical Resources Division

The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning Commission

Marc Imlay, PhD
Chair of the Biodiversity and Habitat Stewardship Committee for the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club.