[MAIPC] Mapping invasive species

Jewitt, Amy AJewitt at paconserve.org
Tue Feb 2 10:13:42 PST 2016

Hi Rod,
I would also encourage that you look into using iMapInvasives for your mapping project.  I’m one of the iMapInvasives administrators here in Pennsylvania and would be happy to provide you with more details on what tools and resources our database could offer.  For your reference, Virginia is currently a participating state in the iMapInvasives network.
Best,
Amy

Amy L. Jewitt
iMapInvasives Coordinator
Pennsylvania Natural Heritage Program
Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
800 Waterfront Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Office: (412) 586-2305