[MAIPC] Faith's 40th blog - California Dept. of Agriculture v. PSHB & KSHB

Phytodoer at aol.com Phytodoer at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 11:34:42 PDT 2016

Dear forest pest mavens & others,

I have posted a new blog - this one discusses recent information about the
damage caused by / threat from polyphagous and Kuroshio shot hole borers -
and  CDFA's lack of action to protect urban and wildland forests in the
state - or  beyond to the rest of the country.

You can read the blog at _www.cisp.us_ (http://www.cisp.us)

I hope you will share this notice with others who might be  interested.  We
cannot get action if we don't make noise.

Faith