[MAIPC] Looking for a Native Plant Brochure

Dewey historictimekeepers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:01:51 PDT 2016

I am looking for a simple to reproduce brochure of native alternatives
to exotic plants.  I seem to remember seeing one a couple years ago that
was a series of line drawings on buff paper and put out by some entity
in the DC region.  Had it someplace and now gone.

I would like to get these printed and then make them available as
visitor handouts to state and national parks in the region.  Does anyone
know what I am talking about (may have made it up).  Have candidates?

--
Regards,

Dewey Clark
Club Naturalist