[MAIPC] article summarizes tree pests' impacts, analyzes options for minimizing threat

Phytodoer at aol.com Phytodoer at aol.com
Tue May 10 09:13:27 PDT 2016

Dear Forest Pest mavens,

I am one of 16 co-authors on a scientific paper analyzing non-native tree
pests' impacts and policy options to minimize this threat.  The article
(open access!!!) and accompanying material can be found at
_www.caryinstitute.org/tree-smart-trade_
(http://www.caryinstitute.org/tree-smart-trade)
I attach the final paper with "embargoed" still on  it for the convenience
of those of you who receive this email directly.  I  ask that you share this
with your colleagues.
I have also posted a blog about the article's  findings - at my usual site
at _www.cisp.us_ (http://www.cisp.us)    I hope you will check it  out, too.
Faith