[MAIPC] FW: permit for bio-controls of Japanese Knotweed, stilt grass, garlic mustard etc. : Impact Inv Spp on ESA spp

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Nov 30 06:06:42 PST 2016

Discussion of impact of Lesser Celandine/fig buttercup on Federal endangered
species:

Imp-N4 (Is it likely to affect federal Threatened and Endangered species) y
- mod 0.1 Because this species invades natural areas, forming dense mats and
excluding spring ephemerals (see evidence in Imp-N2 and Imp-N3), it seems
likely to affect threatened and endangered species. We note that this
species invades floodplains and riparian areas that are known to generally
contain sensitive native species.