[MAIPC] FW: [Aliens-L] economic cost of invasions

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Tue Oct 25 04:15:08 PDT 2016

Any response for Rachel?

Marc

From: aliens-l-request at list.auckland.ac.nz [mailto:aliens-l-request at list.auckland.ac.nz] On Behalf Of Rachel Neville
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 4:29 PM
To: aliens-l at list.auckland.ac.nz
Subject: Re: [Aliens-L] economic cost of invasions

Aloha Marc,

Do you have a reference for that? Our Board of Water Supply has requested figures like that to support invasive species removal on their lands. There are Hawaii-based studies that have looked at invasive species and watershed function, but i don't think there is anything that is as definitive as that.

Mahalo!

Rachel