[MAIPC] What grows after lesser celandine dies back ?

Tayerle, Lisa lisa.tayerle at montgomeryparks.org
Thu Sep 8 05:02:52 PDT 2016

I have an area that is thickly coverer by lesser celandine. But I still have Mayapples, Christmas ferns, Jack-in-pulpits and toothwort coming up through it. Not much else because it is heavily deer browsed. But I have had trouble spraying the LC in the spring because of the number of Mayapples that are poking through.