[MAIPC] Lespedeza cuneata

Margaret Chatham margaret.chatham at verizon.net
Wed Sep 14 12:56:57 PDT 2016

I recall once hand-cutting it at Great Falls NP, MD, after flowers had
formed but before seed was set, on the theory that simply removing all top
growth at that time would kill the plant. Mary Travaglini was in charge of
that operation, & I never heard how well it worked. (My personal
recollection was of chiggers...)

Margaret Chatham