[MAIPC] Lespedeza cuneata

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 11:17:07 PDT 2016

L. cuneata is apparently one of the gifts of the Pennsylvania Game Commission. I have given up trying to pull it up as it is almost everywhere I walk. I heard that it was planted as "game food", but the shell of the seed is too hard to digest. So, birds can have full crops while starving to death. .

                                                                                                                     Richard Gardner

Our dog Sir Isaac Newton for president. Clearly, the people's choice!