[MAIPC] most recent blog about invasive species

Phytodoer at aol.com Phytodoer at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 05:42:41 PDT 2016

Hello, forest pest mavens!

My colleague Peter Jenkins has posted a blog describing my organization's
(Center for Invasive Species Prevention) petition urging the U.S.
Government/Fish and Wildlife Service to act to prevent introduction and spread  of 43
aquatic species that would probably be invasive in the U.S.
Read it at _www.cisp.us_ (http://www.cisp.us)

(I apologize for the fact that 2 version of the blog are posted - the
latter is revised slightly.  My lack of computer skills means I have not
figured out how to get rid of the earlier one!)

Faith