[MAIPC] 'Plant Invaders' booklet reprint

Earl "Bud" Reaves Jr. ipreav00 at aacounty.org
Mon Feb 6 08:15:25 PST 2017

Annapolis folks: I order a few cases and will be going to pick them up
since I know where they are from last time. Anyone from Annapolis area that
would like to pick their order up at the same time (I have a pick up truck)
let me know and we'll coordinate when the time comes.

Earl "Bud" Reaves, CF
County Forester
SAF Certified Forester, MD Licensed Forester, ISA Certified ArboristÒ,
2664 Riva Road
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 MS #6201
410.222.6707  Fax: 410.222.7752
http://www.mdinvasivesp.org/index.html