[MAIPC] Yale E360 - Should Genetic Engineering Be Used as a Tool for Conservation?

Nathan Hartshorne nshartshorne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:24:15 PDT 2017

I thought it was pretty good.  I think our field has a lot of people with
expertise that could be useful in working on safe implementation,
specifically those well-rehearsed in current bio-control, which has many of
the same issues.

I don't think anyone should try these methods in a no-kill scenario.  One
method is rarely enough.  All those Australian bunnies got the last laugh.