[MAIPC] Next meeting?

Muth, Norris (MUTH) MUTH at juniata.edu
Thu Nov 16 17:20:22 PST 2017

The board just met recently and we’re in the process of planing a workshop (or possibly more than one) for 2018.

Complicating matters is the fact that the website is down, and we’re trying to fix that soon.

Ideas on workshop topics, locations, and other matters are welcome. The likelihood of them happening increases with volunteer support!

Best,
Norris

—

Norris Z. Muth, Ph.D.