[MAIPC] Glyphosate's effects on trees and soil microbia

Stephen Hiltner stevehiltner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:45:51 PDT 2017

One factor to consider is quantity. Do the studies test response according
to quantity applied? My experience with the anti-glyphosate movement is
that it doesn't discriminate between massive applications on farms and much
smaller, more targeted applications for habitat restoration.

Steve
PrincetonNatureNotes.org
NewsCompanion.com