[MAIPC] Continental Dialogue registration now open

phytodoer at aol.com phytodoer at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 11:31:55 PDT 2017

Registration for the 13th Continental Dialogue on Non-native Forest Insects and Disease is now open. Please join us November 9 – 10, 2017 (with optional field trips on the 8th), in Savannah Georgia. You will find the most current agenda (updated just this morning!), hotel information, and instructions for registration at this link: https://continentalforestdialogue.org/continental-dialogue-meeting-november-2017/

We are pleased to be coordinating our meeting with the Annual Gypsy Moth Review, including joint social hours on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, as well as a combined session on Thursday morning. Many thanks to our colleagues with the AGMR, we really appreciate it.

Please note that with two recent staffing changes at The Nature Conservancy, I will be requesting that available and willing colleagues volunteer to facilitate several of the panels. This will simply be to keep time and facilitate Q&A. If you are interested in giving a bit of your time during the meeting to this need, please contact me, Leigh, at LGreenwood at tnc.org. The panels needing volunteer facilitators are marked on the agenda found here:https://continentalforestdialogue.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/continental-dialogue-2017-agenda-v27september2017_public.pdf

Leigh Greenwood
Don’t Move Firewood Campaign Manager
The Nature Conservancy, Forest Health Program
255 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802
lgreenwood at tnc.org