[MAIPC] fig buttercup

Spencer Barrett sb685 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 23 08:33:02 PDT 2018

This is a fantastic idea for a biocontrol project.  I'm located at the very northern reach of Fig Buttercup in New York and I'm trying to get more surveying done this spring while the opportunity is there.  For folks in more heavily infested areas, especially at northern latitudes, do you have advice on the timing for these surveys?  Here in the Capital Region this is at the moment an ED/RR scenario, it seems that it is more likely to be located along the Hudson River corridor from the few reports that we do have.

Spencer Barrett

Terrestrial Coordinator, Capital-Mohawk PRISM