[MAIPC] FW: Job Bulletin- Urban Forester IV

Jil Swearingen jilswearingen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:27:04 PST 2018

All,

Per request from Natural Resource Managers Group:
If/when you forward this email, please be sure to delete all the other "cc"
entities  to protect them from being pulled into other groups, etc. I
should have done this before forwarding (and I have done it here!)

Thank you,

Jil

Jil Swearingen
Invasive Species Consultant