[MAIPC] FW: [INVASIVES] spotted lanternfly

Ruth Douglas cvilleruth at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:18:36 PST 2018

I, for one, would like to see a carefully worded message that those of us
who are in contact with groups such as (in Virginia, at least) Master
Naturalists, The Virginia Native Plant Society, and also the Blue Ridge
PRISM, so that I don't miss an important point in a message.

Thanks.

Ruth Douglas

Charlottesville, VA