[MAIPC] Fall Conference

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Mon Jul 16 06:41:17 PDT 2018

We remove all the J honeysuckle we see up the trees in Winter and find a great decrease on the horizontal component later in the year. The problem with releasing the native biocontrol for MFR is that it impacts non-native decorative roses nearby. Fortunately it does not impact our 3 species of native roses. Marc

 <https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/> Home ›  <https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental> Ornamental Gardens ›  <https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers> Flowers ›  <https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/roses> Roses

What Is Rose Rosette Disease: Control Of Rose Rosette And Witches Broom In Roses