[MAIPC] Using New iNaturalist Collective Projects for Early Detection of Invasive Plants

Mark Frey runcator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:50:21 PDT 2018

Kate

Thanks for setting that up!

I see you are a maybe for the NCR-PRISM Launch tomorrow. I hope you can
make it! We will be talking about harnessing data with tools like this one
and a data-aggregation tool that aggregates iNat, EDDMaps, ebird and 1000+
other sources and then puts them through a geographic filter (for just DC
and adjacent counties) and then filters out natives and common non-natives.
If you can't make the Launch tomorrow let me know and I can share a bit
more.

Mark Frey
(National Park Service)