[MAIPC] Fwd: Dangerous Hogweed intentionally planted

Kathryn Lambert triplam747 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 07:05:55 PDT 2018

Hello Friends, I am passing along this message - my husband also sent this message to me while I was attending the Native Plants in the Landscape Conference in PA - nice folks - so I passed it along to PA folks - or those that would receive it. Hope you find this useful. Best Regards, Kathryn Peterson Lambert