[MAIPC] Giant hogweed images needed

Jennifer Forman Orth jformanorth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:49:38 PDT 2018

Hi everyone. I am looking for images of giant hogweed (Heracleum
mantegazzianum) with a flat or invisible background for a flyer I am
working on. I feel like I know all the good places to find photos of giant
hogweed, what I am looking for here specifically is something where it is
just the leaves, stems, flowerheads, etc. and no "noise" in the background
so I can manipulate the images in graphic design software. If you have
something you are willing to share, please email me.

Thank you,

- Jenn
--
Jennifer Forman Orth, Ph.D.