[MAIPC] Weed warrior opportunities at Prince Georges County, MD.

Ellis, Michael Michael.Ellis at Pgparks.com
Fri May 4 10:02:53 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Marc Imlay and I are the contact for for invasive plant management opportunities for the M-NCPPC Department of Parks and Recreation, Prince George's County.

We appreciate working with volunteers, some of our regularly scheduled outings are listed on https://www.sierraclub.org/maryland/invasive-outings-prince-georges and others are listed on the Maryland Sierra Club Calendar.

We are regularly looking for help and would be glad to show residents how to manage invasive plants in the County.

In addition, Naturalists working at our Nature Centers and some programs in city parks accept invasive plant management volunteers.

Best,

Michael Ellis
Non-Native Invasive Plant Management Coordinator
Park Ranger Office, Natural and Historical Resources Division
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
Department of Parks and Recreation

(240) 429-5042