[MAIPC] [Maipc-brd] Garlic Mustard scarce this season, in 2018?

Mark Frey runcator at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:56:58 PDT 2018

Thanks for sharing!

I would note that the areas described in this paper are glaciated portions
of the continent and are therefore devoid of native earthworms. In our area
we have a mix of native and non-native earthworms so the picture may be
more complicated. I still plan to pull in in priority areas.

Mark

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Foster, Donna M -FS <donnamfoster at fs.fed.us