[MAIPC] Emerald Ash Borer Workshop - US National Arboretum - July 10, 2018 (Tuesday)

Jil Swearingen jilswearingen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:12:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

The Emerald Ash Borer (*Agrilus planipennis*) is one of our most serious
invasive insect pests and has killed millions of ash trees from Michigan to
Maryland.  It continues to spread into the Southeast.  However, all hope is
not lost.  Uninfected ash trees, resprouts, saplings and seedlings can be
protected with help from biological and chemical control, providing
opportunities for ash forest regeneration and restoration.  This workshop
will provide urban forest managers, park managers, land managers,
landowners and others with the latest information on how to protect ash
from EAB infestation using integrated pest management.

Please see attached flyer for information on this workshop.

*Registration is required.*
<https://campscui.active.com/orgs/NationalArboretumUSDA?season=2431902&session=38849206>*
Please register by June 30.*

*Registration fee is $10. Optional lunch $12 (You must pre-order lunch; pay
at workshop).*
Registration is through the National Arboretum's Active Network online
registration system -- see link on flyer.

I hope you can make it. Please feel free to spread the word about this
workshop.

Thank you,

Jil

Jil Swearingen